Dubai offers a variety of visa options to visitors for a variety of purposes, including education, employment, tourism, and transit. If you are only going to Dubai for a few days or need to attend a meeting, you should apply for a 14-day Dubai visa.
A 14-day Dubai visa is an excellent way for first-time visitors to explore the city. This allows you to stay in Dubai for a total of 14 days and is only valid for one entry. It is critical to remember that this visa cannot be extended, so plan your trip accordingly. Everything you need to know about the 14-day Dubai visa can be found right here.
The requirements for a 14-days Dubai visa are simple. This entire process can be completed online in minutes, and you will receive your 14-day Dubai visa via email once approved.
What Is a 14-Day Visa For Dubai?
This is a visa that, as the name suggests, allows a person to stay in the UAE for 14 days. It is ideal for someone who wants to see what the city has to offer but is limited by the amount of time they have available. The visa is only valid for two months, and visitors are not permitted to leave the country during that time. Individuals are allowed to stay in Dubai for 14 days, beginning when they arrive.
If you have all of the necessary documents, you can easily obtain your visa. Remember that this is a single-entry visa that cannot be renewed in most cases. If you need to stay in Dubai for an extended period of time, you should apply for a 30-day Dubai visa. However, if you are visiting for sightseeing, attending an event, or perhaps a family function, the 14-day visa is ideal.
Following Documents are required for 14-day Dubai Visa:
- A scanned copy of the first and last pages of your passport, if you have one.
- For a passport with a white backdrop, a scanned copy of a colored photograph is required.
- Your passport must still be valid for at least six months.
- A copy of your PAN card in color;
- A copy of your tickets for your confirmed return flights
Steps to apply for a 14-Day Dubai Visa
- Select the Dubai Visa Application form from the menu.
- Provide accurate and thorough information on the form.
- Include documents like a color photo and a copy of your passport. To add more applicants, click Add More Applicant. Then, choose the Application Submission tab.
- When you pay with a credit card, debit card, or visa card, you will receive an email confirming that your application has been submitted.
You will receive your within 24 to 72 working hours. But if you need a visa sooner than the standard 24 to 72 working hours, Express Service is an option.
You Should Also Read